Spanish Teruel 4" x 4" Hand Painted Ceramic Tile
Ceramic Tile Product Details
- Historical Spanish patterns & colors.
- Traditioal "Majolica" glaze technique.
- Patterns are hand-brushed by artist.
- Can be used in pools & fountains.
- Read our Ceramic Tile FAQs
- Stocked for quick ship.
- Call to confirm inventory.
- Allow 7 - 10 days for delivery.
Price: $10.50 per tile ($ US)
43 pieces in stock for quick delivery!
Dimensions: 3.875" x 3.875" x 0.375"
Related Ceramic Tile Design Ideas
- Spanish Style with Stone — Spanish Teruel are grouped in the lower half of this shower and shared with tumbled stone to create an elegant, but simple effect.
- Teruel Concept Board — The Teruel 6"x6" tiles bring warmth and subtle color to any space.
- Bold & Bright Backsplash — Spanish Teruel tiles add a decorative element to the Brushed Navy, Yellow, and Green Spanish Field tile in this kitchen backsplash.
- Teruel Inset — Teruel 4" x 4" tiles are placed at the joints of large floor tiles to add decorative appeal.
- Gossamer Concept — Gossamer Burgundy field tiles make for a stunningly elegant look when paired with the matching cornice. The light crackle finish softens the entire look.