Cuban Heritage Design 110 2B 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
45 in stock
Recreate the glamour of cement tile floors found in the grand estates of Cuba with our Cuban Heritage Collection. The patterns and original colorways were re-discovered during the restoration of historic buildings in Cuba.
- Handmade encaustic cement tile
- Polished finish
- Original Cuban tile pattern and colorway
- Stocked for quick ship; allow 7 - 10 days for delivery
- Seal with a penetrating sealer
- 20% surcharge on orders less than 100 sq ft
- Size: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft
Customize this design with colors from the Heritage Color Palette. Custom orders require a minimum order of 100 sq ft and incur a 20% surcharge.
All tiles shown are 8" x 8". The cross and medallion tiles are quarter design patterns that require four tiles to complete the motif. A double border or two rows of border tiles is used to create the rug layout.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.
We Also Recommend
Cuban Heritage Design 230 Garden Colorway 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile