Artist Series Thimo Pimentel Life of Riley 7" Hexagon Encaustic Cement Tile
Prices are per piece for all Artist Series cement tiles
Cement Tile Product DetailsThis playful hexagonal cement tile pattern is by Thimo Pimentel Riley, an artist from the Dominican Republic. The Artist Series of cement tile showcase local artist's skills and elevates cement tile to functional art. A portion of each sale supports art-based charities in their native country.
- Handmade encaustic cement tile designs created by artist
- Graphic patterns in contemporary colorways
- Available in a polished or unpolished (raw) finish
- Made-to-order, allow 8-10 weeks for manufacture and delivery
- Seal with a penetrating sealer
- A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 sq ft
- Weight: 2.37 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 3.7 tiles per sq ft
- Dimensions: 6-5/8" (flats) x 7-3/4" (points) x 5/8"
Notes: Custom colorways or color substitutions are not available for this tile to honor the artist and their work of art. Product photo shows twenty-two 7" Hexagonal Cement Tiles.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.