Mission Bakery Hexagonal Encaustic Cement Tile 8" x 9" - Dark Green and White
Mission Hexagonal Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Expect variation in color, shade, and size.
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Made-to-order. Allow 8 - 10 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8" (8" across the flats, 9" across the points)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.7 tiles per sq ft
- Coverage per box (12 tiles): 4.44 sq ft per box
- Minimum order: 100 sq ft (23 boxes or 276 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three (3) weeks for custom strike-off samples.
Design Tip: For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles.
The product image shows one (1) tile. The grouping image shows sixteen (16) tiles or four tiles x four tiles.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.
We Also Recommend
Mission Bakery Hexagonal Encaustic Cement Tile 8" x 9" - Moroccan Blue and White