Mission Colorful Patchwork Encaustic Cement Tile 2"x8"
55 in stock
Mission Colorful Patchwork Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- In stock and ready to ship
- Dimensions: 2" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 0.75 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 9.2 tiles per sq. ft.
- Order by the box: 48 tiles (5.22 sq ft) per box
- Minimum order: 100 sq. ft. (19 boxes)
- A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission colors used in this pattern: Cement tiles are randomly selected from different patterns using all 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Tiles are remnants of orders, and slight imperfections may exist. Tiles are shipped "as is," and you can't choose patterns or colors.
One photo shows an installation of 2"x8" tiles in a running bond pattern; the other in a herringbone pattern. The other photo shows a detail or close-up of the herringbone installation.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST-RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains