Pool Tile 6" x 6" Surface Bullnose
Price is per piece. Surface bullnose (SBN) is used to finish the top or side of a tile area. One edge of the tile has a radius edge that is glazed to provide a transition to a wall or other surface. In general, use the same size surface bullnose as the field tile. Corner bullnose or double bullnose are also available.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- FROST RESISTANT. This tile is not porous and meets testing guidelines for use in frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower walls and steam rooms
- Suitable for submerged locations like pools or fountains