Base Trim Left Bullnose Corner 3" x 10" Polished Cement Tile
Cement Tile Left Bullnose Corner Base Trim
Cement tile base trim or molding for use with standard 8"x8" or 10"x10" cement floor tiles. A Bullnose Corner tile has two adjoining edges (right or left) that are rounded and colored. This tile is used to join perpendicular base trim at 90-degrees without cutting a miter joint. This is a great choice when base trim molding wraps around a corner with surface bullnose trim butting up to the bullnose corner trim. Additionally, this tile is useful when a tile backsplash doesn’t extend to the ceiling or ends flush with a cabinet wall, the Bullnose’s rounded edge can help to cap it off and create a smooth transition between the tile and the wall.
All base trim is made-to-order and available in any Heritage Color. Prices for trim are determined by both the color (Group A, B, or C) and finish (polished or unpolished).
- Handmade cement tile right bullnose corner base trim
- Available in any Heritage Color
- Polished or unpolished finish available
- Made to order, allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Sample stock not available
- Seal with a penetrating sealer.
- A 20% surcharge is added to this item if you order less than 100 ln. ft.
- Dimensions: 3" x 10" x 5/8" (7.5 cm x 25 cm x 1.77 cm)
- Weight:1.46 lbs. per piece
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower walls and steam room walls when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.