Cathedral Encaustic Cement Tile 8"x8"
15 in stock
- Handmade using a centuries old process.
- Expect variation in color and size.
- Available with a polished or unpolished finish.
- Made to order. Allow about 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- Sample stock may be available for quick ship.
- Seal with a penetrating Sealer after installation.
- A 20% surcharge is added on orders less than 100 sq ft
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft
Create your Design: Customize any Traditional cement tile pattern by choosing from 100 colors in the Heritage Color Palette. Custom strike-off samples take about three weeks. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Heritage Solid Color cement tiles.
One tile is shown for the sample tile. An image of four tiles illustrates the quarter-design pattern. A group of 16 tiles is shown in the rug layout. including border, corner, and field patterns.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.
We Also Recommend
Artist Series Guillermo Lama Asterdisc 1B 10" x 10" Encaustic Cement Tile