Clay Arabesque Tangier Hand Painted Ceramic Tile
Clay Arabesque Ceramic Tile collection pays homage to its Moorish and Spanish tile roots with deep, rich colors and intriguing geometric shapes. This line offers unsurpassed flexibility and can be customized for any décor with traditional unglazed bisque, glazed bisque colors and blends.
- High-fired classic terra cotta tile on 3/8" thick red bisque
- Extruded clay body for a rustic look
- Purchase Sample Glaze Chips here to confirm colors
- Made to order, allow 4-6 week
- Samples made to order, allow 3 weeks
- Made in USA, no minimum order
- Read our Ceramic Tile FAQs.
Shown is Rustic Glazes in Spanish Brown and Yellowstone.
Application and Use
Ceramic tiles glazes have different hardness and slip resistance properties. This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines. Floor application glazes are listed below.
- Unglazed bisque should be sealed with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly installed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains unless a clear over-glaze is applied at additional cost
- Suitable for outdoor frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions
Glazes for Floor Applications and Use
ONLY The following glazes are suitable for all indoor and outdoor floor applications:
Mission Red (unglazed)
Black and Blue