Cuban Heritage Design 120 3A 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
1 in stock
The Cuban Heritage cement tile collection includes patterns and colors that were found during the restoration of historic buildings in Cuba.
- Handmade encaustic cement tile shipped with satin, polished finish.
- Original Cuban tile pattern and colorway.
- Stocked for quick ship. Allow 7 - 10 days for delivery.
- Seal with a penetrating sealer.
- 20% surcharge on orders less than 100 sq. ft.
- Customize with Heritage Color Palette. A 20% surcharge is added to customize.
- Size: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq. ft.
Heritage colors in this pattern are: Fire Brick (RO-035-A), Jet Black (NG-010-A), Antique Ivory (BL-015-A), Olive (ES-025-A)
All tiles are 8" x 8". Cross and Medallion are quarter design patterns (require four tiles to complete pattern). Shown with double border (two rows of tiles) in rug layout.