Cuban Heritage Design 140 3B 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
The Cuban Heritage cement tile collection includes patterns and colors that were found during the restoration of historic buildings in Cuba.
- Handmade encaustic cement tile shipped with satin, polished finish.
- Original Cuban tile pattern and colorway.
- Stocked for quick ship. Allow 7 - 10 days for delivery.
- Seal with a penetrating sealer.
- 20% surcharge on orders less than 100 sq. ft.
- Customize with Heritage Color Palette. A 20% surcharge is added to customize.
- Size: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq. ft.
All tiles are 8" x 8". Field tile is a quarter design pattern that requires four tiles to complete the design. Shown with border in rug layout.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST-RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.
We Also Recommend
Cuban Heritage Design 230 Garden Colorway 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile