Cuban Heritage Design 160 2A 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
1 in stock
The Cuban Heritage cement tile collection includes patterns and colors that were found during the restoration of historic buildings in Cuba. Create stripes, chevrons, or zig-zag designs with this flexible pattern. Colorway features brown, turquoise, and shades of green.
- Handmade encaustic cement tile. Polished finish.
- Stocked for quick ship. Allow 7 - 10 days for delivery.
- Seal with a penetrating sealer.
- 20% surcharge on orders less than 100 sq. ft.
- Customize with Heritage Color Palette. A 20% surcharge is added to customize.
- Size: 8"x8"x5/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq. ft.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.
We Also Recommend
Cuban Heritage Design 230 Garden Colorway 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile