Cuban Heritage Design 230 Misty Jade Colorway 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
33 in stock
This custom colorway of our popular Cuban Heritage Design 230 cement tile pattern was developed by a designer for a client's Florida home. The pattern in light green, Misty Jade, is accented with Ash Gray on a white background.
- Handmade encaustic cement tile shipped with satin, polished finish.
- Original Cuban tile pattern updated for a more relaxed, contemporary look..
- Allow 8 - 10 weeks for manufacture, transit and delivery
- Seal with a penetrating sealer.
- 20% surcharge on orders less than 100 sq. ft.
- Size: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq. ft.
- Order by the Box: 12 tiles per box (5.22 sq ft)
Heritage colors in this pattern are: Misty Jade (VE-125-A), White (BL-010-A), Ash Gray (GR-013-A)
All tiles are 8" x 8". Field tile is a quarter design pattern that requires four tiles to complete the design. Shown with border in rug layout.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.
We Also Recommend
Cuban Heritage Design 230 Garden Colorway 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile