Mission California All Gray Colorway 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
Mission California All-Gray Colorway 8"x8" Cement Tile Product Details
Create the look of a mosaic with this cool California pattern. Presented in shades of gray for a muted or subtle pattern effect.
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples available with a 2 - 3 week lead time
- Lead Time: Made-to-order. Allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.32 tiles per SF
- Box Quantity: 12 pieces or 5.17 SF per box
- Minimum order: 100 SF (19 boxes or 228 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 SF
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any 60+ colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade. You should expect to see color, shade, and size variations in all tiles.
This tile pattern is a quarter design pattern, so you need four tiles to complete the motif. An image of a single tile is shown for the product sample; a grouping of four tiles is offered for the product box image. A rendering shows the pattern repeat (4x4 tiles) and a suggested rug layout with a Stripes Border in the same colorway.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Perfect for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains