Mission Hexagonal Tumbling Blocks 01 Encaustic Cement Tile 8"x9"
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- The tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples may be available for quick ship
- Allow about 2 - 3 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 9" x 5/8"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.7 tiles per sq. ft. / 4.44 sq. ft. per box (12 pcs per box)
- Minimum order: 100 sq. ft. (23 boxes or 276 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about 3 weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade, and expect to see some variation in color, shade, and size.
One (1) tile is shown in the product photo or sample. A group of three tiles shown for the box layout. Pattern repeat is shown in the square rug layout.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains