Traditional San Juan Cement Tile 8" x 8" Cement Tile | Encaustic Cement Tile
Colors Used in This Cement Tile Pattern
Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade encaustic cement tile.
- Polished or unpolished finish available.
- Made to order. 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- Sample stock may be available.
- Customize with Heritage Color Palette.
- Allow 3 weeks for strike-off samples.
- See Heritage Price List for options.
- Seal with a penetrating Sealer.
- A 20% surcharge is added to this item if you order less than 100 sq. ft.
Price: $7.16 per tile ($ US)
Unpolished finish in size and colors shown.
Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
Group of 16 tiles shown.
Cement Tile Technical Info, Custom Design Options & Prices
Plain tiles in a variety of formats or shapes are available in matching or complimentary colors. Patterned Colors can can be customized or changed from what is shown here using this line's color palette. Additional information on available formats, patterns, color options, and prices are below.
Cement Tile Sealing, Installation, Maintenance & Care Guidelines
Related Cement Tile Design Ideas
- Patio Touts Old World Allure with Cement Tile — What better way to add interest and long-lasting beauty to your patio than by using time-tested, handmade cement tile? By combining solid color tiles with patterned tile, you can create an effortless look that meets your design and color needs.
- Old World Allure for a Patio With San Juan Cement Tile — Revamp your existing patio from plain concrete, grass or soil to creating a long-lasting vision of relaxation and well-being. In this design, a group of four traditional San Juan pattern tiles have created medallions that are separated by a row of solid color tiles on each side to create a layout reminiscent of Spanish Colonial designs.
- Cement Tile Terrace with San Juan, Solid Color Tiles — Create a grid of patterned tiles instead of the common carpet design in the center of the room. In this design, a group of four pattern tiles create medallions that are separated by a row of solid color tiles on each side to create a grid. The San Juan cement tile pattern works well in this application because the pattern's border outlines the medallion.
Traditional San Juan Cement Tile 8" x 8" Tile GroupingPin It
Traditional San Juan Cement Tile 8" x 8" Tile Grouping