Mission Orleans Caramel Encaustic Cement Tile 8"x8"
4 in stock
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples available for quick ship
- Made-to-order: 6-8 week lead time.
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft / 5.2 sq ft per box (12 pcs per box)
- Minimum order: 100 sq ft (19 boxes or 228 tiles). A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade. Expect variation in color, shade, and size.
The product photos a group of four (4) tiles. This pattern is a quarter-design pattern, meaning you need four tiles to complete the motif. A group of four (4) tiles x four (4) tiles creates a rug layout to show the pattern repeat. A single tile is displayed for the sample and provides detail.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.