Cement Tile Information Center
Welcome to Avente Tile's Handmade Cement Tile Information Center! Our passion for cement tile has led us to offer one of the broadest collections of cement tile patterns anywhere on the Internet.
Close-up of Cuban Heritage Cement Tile Design CH110-3B
Given our extensive experience in selling cement tile and long-term relationships with top suppliers, we care immensely about finding custom cement tile solutions for any budget.
Within this Handmade Cement Tile Information Center, you'll find links to resources designed to answer all your questions. If you don't find the answers you need, then please let us know by completing our Request Information form.More specifically:
- Quick Reference to Cement Tiles Carried By Avente Tile
- Choosing Cement Tile Based on Your Schedule & Budget
- Cement Tile: 7 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy
- Avente Tile's Cement Tile FAQs
Heritage Traditional Alcala Cement Tile Adorns Powder Room Wall
Designing with Cement Tile
- Cement Tile Design Ideas
- Avente's Cement Tile Customization Services
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Customizing Cement Tile Colors
- Tips for a Cement Tile Rug Design
Learn about Cement Tile
Did you know there is a difference between encaustic tiles and cement tiles? Cement tiles go by many names and it's important to know the various nomenclature and how they differ from ceramic tiles and encaustic tiles. Our application guide clearly outlines where our different cement tiles lines can be installed - and where they shouldn't!
Pigmented Cement is Poured into Sections of a Mold to Create the Tile's Pattern
Cement Tile Installation, Care and Maintenance
Our illustrated guide to installing cement tile is a great guide to understanding the installation process. The importance of pre-sealing cement tile and sealing cement tile is also explained with specific, actionable recommendations and tips.
Cement tiles must be laid on a perfectly level and clean surface
- How to Install Cement Tiles - An Illustrated Guide
- Benefits of Pre-Sealing Cement Tile
- Sealer Recommendations for Cement Tile
- Heritage Cement Tile Installation & Care Guidelines
- Mission Cement Tile Installation & Care Guidelines
- Classic Cement Tile Installation & Care Guidelines
Quick Reference to Avente's Cement Tiles
Avente Tile offers an expansive selection of patterned cement tile, plain cement tile, including cement tile in relief and base trim. Our encaustic cement tiles are arranged by Collections:
Avoid mixing tiles from different collections because they each use different palettes, thicknesses, and shapes. Within each collection you'll find links to design tools, trim, options, pricing, and installation guidelines.
Remember: cement tiles are handmade, one tile at a time, making each tile unique and different - you'll see the hand of the artisan tile-maker in each cement tile.
Traditional Melilla Cement Tile Pattern in Custom Colors
Heritage Cement Tile Collection
The Heritage collection is a good choice for designers, architects, and homeowners seeking a custom look. Good choice for large and small projects that can accommodate lead times of 8 weeks.
Reasons to work with the Heritage Collection:
- Comprehensive color palette with almost 90 colors
- Small quantities of Cuban, Traditional, and Contemporary are stocked
- Large choice of plain formats from 4"x4" to 14"x14", including hexagons
- Pattern formats in standard 8"x8" and some 10"x10" sizes
- Lots of patterns including Cuban, Geometric, Traditional and contemporary
Traditional Catalina Encaustic Cement Tile from the Heritage Collection
Classic Cement Tile Collection
Need tiles for that project right away? No problem! Our Classic Cement Tile Collection has large quantities of pattern and plain tiles ready for quick ship from our Los Angeles warehouse.
Reasons to work with the Classic Collection:
- Large quantities of 8"x8" pattern and plain tiles are stocked in Los Angeles
- Many different patterns and colors of in-stock tile to choose from
- Commercial or residential projects where you need tiles quickly (1 - 2 weeks)
- Traditional, Geometric, Contemporary and Graphic patterns for any style
Tunis Cement Tile Pattern from the Classic Collection
Mission Cement Tile Collection
The Mission Collection has great prices, lots of patterns, and 60 colors to work with. Additionally, many of the patterns are stocked at the factory with only a 2 - 3 week lead time.
Reasons to work with the Mission Collection:
- Comprehensive color palette with 60 colors
- Lots of pattern choices for custom designs with an 8 week lead time
- Several popular patterns are stocked at the factory with 2 - 3 week lead times
- Lots of styles including geometric, traditional, and contemporary
- Tiles are pre-sealed at the factory. No pre-sealing required!
Zebra Pattern in Two Colors Adorns Fountain Wall
Rustic and Arabesque Cement Tile Collection
Rustic and Arabesque tiles are slightly irregular in shape and color and they work best installed on wider grout lines. Tiles are made-to-order here in the US with lead times of about four weeks. Both lines use the Rustic color palette that has over 60 colors plus optional textures.
Reasons to choose the Rustic and Arabesque Collection:
- Great color palette with over 60 colors
- Different surface textures can provide a vintage or distressed look
- Made in the USA. Made to order with about 4 week lead times
- Square and rectangular formats from 2"x2" to 16"x16"
- Arabesque are unique shapes that form interlaced geometric patterns
- Can be used in frosty environments or light vehicular traffic
Arabesque Custom Pickett in Charcoal at RedBird, Los Angeles, CA