Yucatan El Cap
El Cap Molding Details
Our El Cap Molding will provide a finished and polished look to your tile installation. Available in the same artistic glazes used for our Pool Tile and Yucatan Tile. This molding is perfect for indoor wall applications or any outdoor space, including wet locations like bathroom showers, pools, spas, and water features.
El Cap Molding
- Handcrafted artisan molding with vibrant, layered glazes
- Best choice for pools and spas
- Ideal for interior and exterior applications
- Rated for freeze/thaw conditions
- Made to order; allow 3-6 weeks
- Mix or match colors from our porcelain Pool Tile and Yucatan Tile.
Expect variation from these hand-applied glazes. Yucatan tile is modular within a square foot, allowing for a 3/16" grout joint.
Application and Use
You can use this tile in the applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- FROST RESISTANT. This tile is not porous and meets testing guidelines for use in frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower walls and steam rooms
- Ideal for submerged areas like pools or fountains