San Francisco Hand Painted Ceramic Tile
Barcelona San Francisco Decorative Tile Details
- Historical Spanish patterns create a Mediterranean style
- Patterns are hand-brushed by an artist using the "Majolica" glaze technique
- Each tile is unique so expect variation in color
- Antiqued ivory background creates a vintage look
- Fired once with a satin finish
- Use inside or outside. Perfect for accent walls, or in pools and fountains
- Use as an accent on the floor only
- Do not use outside in frosty climates
Design Tip - Border and corner tiles have the outside edge glazed and provide a finished look. No surface bullnose, molding, or trim is required when these tiles are used.
Product Dimensions - Tiles are designed to be used with a 1/8" grout line. For instance, 6"x6" tiles can be installed on 6-inch centers with 1/8" grout joint. Actual dimensions are shown below for each format:
|6"x6"||5-7/8" x 5-7/8" x 3/8"||5.875"||5.875"||0.375"|
|3"x6"||2-7/8" x 5-7/8" x 3/8"||2.875"||5.875"||0.375"|
|3"x3"||2-7/8" x 2-7/8" x 3/8"||2.875"||2.875"||0.375"|
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower walls when the grout joint is properly sealed
- Suitable for submerged locations like pools or fountains
- NOT RECOMMENDED for floor applications except when used as an accent tile