Geometrical Weave A
Geometrical ceramic tiles mix classic hand-painted glaze techniques with modern geometric patterns to achieve a stunning look. Ideal for backsplashes, accent strips, or anywhere a splash of design is needed.
- Handcrafted in the USA using the "Cuerda Seca" (dry cord) technique
- Slight relief from pooled glazes
- Geometric patterns create a contemporary look
- The high-fire body is freeze/thaw resistant for frosty environments
- It can be made for pools & fountains with additional overglaze
- Made-to-order, allow 3 - 4 weeks
- Samples or glaze chips are available for quick ship
Malibu Field Colorway Glazes: Rustic White #CGIU, Cherry Red #202C
Design Tip: Create a coordinated look by pairing with plain tile, molding, or trim from our Malibu field tile. Choose colors used in the pattern's colorway.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower or steam room walls when properly installed and maintained; you must seal the unglazed tile with a penetrating sealer
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains unless a clear over-glaze is applied at additional cost
- Suitable for outdoor frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions
- NOT SUITABLE for flooring applications because the finish is not slip-resistant; may be used sparingly on the floor as an accent tile