Malibu Field Beak
Beaks provide a professional look and finished edge to corners when a quarter round molding is used. Use with our Malibu Field Quarter round to avoid miter cuts on the quarter round. Beaks are available in the same glazes found in the Malibu decorative tiles and Malibu field tile.
- High-fired glazed ceramic quarter round
- Glazes are hand-painted on red bisque, expect variation in color
- Glaze color # matches Pantone color
- Coordinates with decorative Malibu tiles and Malibu field tiles
- Made to order, allow 4 - 6 weeks for manufacture and delivery
- Purchase Sample Glaze Chips here to confirm colors
- Made in the USA. No minimum order.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor applications
- Use in freeze/thaw and wet locations
- Pool applications require an overglaze at additional cost
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- FROST RESISTANT. This tile is not porous and meets testing guidelines for use in frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower walls and steam rooms
- Suitable for submerged locations like pools or fountains ONLY When a clear over-glaze is applied to the tile, at an additional cost. Please contact us for prices.