Malibu Field Rutland Molding
Rutland glazed ceramic molding is the perfect trim detail for an accent strip, chair rail, or edge molding. Use on indoor or outdoor wall installations including wet applications and frosty environments. Pool installations require a clear overglaze at additional cost. Available in any Malibu glaze to complement our plain Malibu Field Tiles tiles and decorative Malibu tiles. Made to order.
Rutland Molding Profile
Dimensions: 6" x 3/4" x 2-3/8" (L x W x H)
- High-fired glazed ceramic molding
- Glazes are hand-painted on red bisque, expect variation in color and size
- Glaze color # matches Pantone color
- Made to order, allow 4-6 weeks for manufacture and delivery
- Purchase Sample Glaze Chips here to confirm colors
- Made in the USA. No minimum order.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor applications
- Can be used in frosty environments
- Pool applications require clear over-glaze (additional cost)
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- FROST RESISTANT. This tile is not porous and meets testing guidelines for use in frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower walls and steam rooms
- Suitable for submerged locations like pools or fountains ONLY When a clear over-glaze is applied to the tile, at an additional cost. Please contact us for prices.