Malibu Field Turquoise Ceramic Tile
This line of hand-painted ceramic field tiles includes all of the colors found in our decorative Malibu tile collection that pays homage to the Malibu Spanish Revival styles that dominated art tile in California through much of the 1920s.
Shade Variation: Low (V2)
- High-fired glazed ceramic tile
- Glazes are hand-painted on red bisque, expect variation in color
- Glaze color # matches Pantone color
- Coordinates with decorative Malibu tiles
- Made to order, allow 4-6 weeks for manufacture and delivery
- Purchase Sample Glaze Chips here to confirm colors
- Glaze chips available in 3"x3" format for immediate shipment
- Made in USA.
- No minimum order.
- Complete line of trim & molding
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor applications
- Can be used on walls and floors
pcs / sq. ft.
|3 x 3||16||2-7/8" x 2-7/8"||3/8"|
|3 x 6||8||2-7/8" x 6"||3/8"|
|4 x 4||9||3-7/8" x 3-7/8"||3/8"|
|5 x 5||5.76||5" x 5"||3/8"|
|6 x 6||4||6" x6"||3/8"|
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly installed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains unless a clear over-glaze is applied at additional cost
- Suitable for outdoor frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions