Mission Amarillo Dorado 4"x4" Encaustic Cement Tile
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade encaustic cement tile, expect variation in color
- Solid color or plain tile
- Unpolished (raw) finish
- The tile is pre-sealed with a penetrating sealer; no grout release is needed
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installing
- Made-to-order, allow 8 - 10 weeks for delivery
- For samples, purchase Mission color chips
- Dimensions: 4″x4″x5/8"
- Weight per piece: 0.75 lbs (0.33 kgs)
- Coverage per sq ft: 9 pieces
- Full-box quantities required (48 tiles/5.33 sq. ft. per box)
- Minimum order: 80 sq ft
- After checkout, we add a 20% surcharge when you order less than the minimum
Application and Use
Use encaustic cement tiles for any of the applications noted below. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Good Choice for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST-RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains