Mission Azul Caribe Color Chip Encaustic Cement Tile
10 in stock
Mission Azul Caribe (S293) Cement Tile Color Chip
- Color chip cut from handmade encaustic cement tile
- Solid color or plain tile color chip for the Mission Palette.
- Use to confirm colors for plain Mission tiles
- Use with other color chips from the Mission palette for custom Mission Patterns colorways.
- In stock for quick ship.
- Size: approximately 2″x2″
- Thickness: 5/8″
- Weight: 0.1875 lbs
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains
We Also Recommend
Artist Series Guillermo Lama Asterdisc 1B 10" x 10" Encaustic Cement Tile