Mission Charcoal 4"x4" Encaustic Cement Tile
76 in stock
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade encaustic cement tile, expect variation in color.
- Solid color or plain tile
- Unpolished (raw) finish
- The tile is pre-sealed with a penetrating sealer
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installing.
- Made to order allow 8 - 10 weeks for delivery.
- For samples, see Mission Color Chip Set.
- Size: 4″x4″
- Thickness: 5/8″
- Weight: 0.75 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 9 pieces per sq. ft.
- Full-box quantities required (48 tiles per box / 5.33 sq. ft. per box)
- Minimum order: 80 sq ft
- Add 20% if the minimum is not ordered
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST-RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains