Mission Cove Base Trim 5"x8" Cement Tile
Cement Tile Cove Base TrimCement tile cove base trim or molding is made to order for use with standard 8"x8" cement floor tiles. It's typically used like baseboard molding along a wall where cement tile flooring is installed. The cove base is ideal for kitchen and bathroom locations because it facilitates easier cleaning. Cement tile base trim is available in any Mission color, and all base trim is made to order. Prices are per box, and full box quantities are required.
- Handmade cement tile cove base trim
- Choose from all 60 Mission Colors
- Made to order, allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Sample stock not available
- Seal with a penetrating sealer.
- A 20% surcharge is added to this item if you order less than 100 ln. ft.
- Dimensions: 5" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 2.2 LBS per piece
- Order by: Full Box (16 PCS/10.67 LF)
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Perfect for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower walls and steam room walls when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.