Mission Heather 8" x 9" Hexagon Encaustic Cement Tile
Mission Heather Hexagon Cement Tile Product Details
Plain (solid color) handmade encaustic cement tile. Variation in color is expected and part of the finish in hand-crafted cement tiles.
Finish: Unpolished or raw
Pre-sealing: Tile is pre-sealed; grout release not required
Sealing: Required; use a penetrating sealer after installing
Colors: For samples/color chips, see Mission Color Chip Set
Weight: 2.4 lbs
Coverage: 2.7 pieces per sq ft
Order by box: 12 pieces (4.44 sq ft)
Lead time: 8 - 10 weeks (non-stocked colors)
- Full-box quantities required (12 tiles per box / 4.44 sq ft per box)
- Minimum order: 80 sq ft (180 tiles)
- Add 20% if the minimum is not ordered
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.