Mission Roseton Encaustic Cement Tile 8"x8" Charcoal and Sage Colorway
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples may be available for quick ship
- Made to order. Allow about 6 - 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft
- Order Full Boxes Only 1(2 tiles per box)
- Coverage per box: 5.2 sq ft per box
- Minimum order: 100 sq ft (19 boxes or 228 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about 3 weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade and expect to see variation in color, shade and size.
Group of 4 tiles shown in product photo. Single tile shown for sample. A group of 8 x 8 tiles shown in rug layout with not border. Rug layout with Tulip border is 10 x 10 tiles including border.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.