Mission Salmon 2" x 8" Encaustic Cement Tile
Mission Brick Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Traditional Subway, Brick or Plank format for floors or walls
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Some colors are stocked for quick ship
- Lead Time: 2 - 3 weeks for stock; 8 weeks for made-to-order
- Dimensions: 2" x 8" x 5/8" or 2" x 8" x 3/8" (wall applications)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 9 tiles per sq ft
- Order by: Full Box (48 pcs per box / 5.33 sq ft per box)
- Minimum order: 80 sq ft (15 boxes)
- A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 80 sq ft
Mission Brick cement tiles are available in any of the 60 colors of the Mission Palette. Cement tiles are handmade and variations in color, shade, and size are expected.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for submerged locations like pools or fountains when not exposed to low or high pH environments and properly installed and sealed
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained