Mission Salmon 2" x 8" Encaustic Cement Tile
20 in stock
Mission 2"x8" Brick Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Traditional Subway, Brick or Plank format for floors or walls
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Avente stocks some colors for quick ship
- Lead Time: 2 - 3 weeks for stock; 8 weeks for made-to-order
- Dimensions: 2" x 8"
- Thickness: 5/8" (floors) or 3/8" thick (walls)
- Coverage: 9.2 tiles per SF
- Order by: Full Box
- 5/8" Thick: 48 tiles/5.22 SF per box
- 3/8" Thick: 72 tiles/7.82 SF per box
- Minimum order: 80 sq ft (15 boxes)
- A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 80 sq ft
Mission Brick cement tiles are available in any of the 60 colors of the Mission Palette. You should expect color, shade, and size variations because cement tiles are handmade.
Application and Use
Only use this tile for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST-RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for submerged locations like pools or fountains when not exposed to low or high pH environments and properly installed and sealed
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained