Mission White 8" x 9" Hexagon Encaustic Cement Tile
439 in stock
Mission White Hexagon Cement Tile Product Details
Plain (solid color) handmade encaustic cement tile. Variation in color is expected and part of the finish in hand-crafted cement tiles.
Finish: Unpolished or raw
Pre-sealing: Tile is pre-sealed; grout release not required
Sealing: Required; use a penetrating sealer after installing
Colors: For samples/color chips, see Mission Color Chip Set
Weight: 2.4 lbs
Coverage: 2.7 pieces per sq ft
Order by box: 12 pieces (4.44 sq ft)
Lead time: 8 - 10 weeks (non-stocked colors)
- Full-box quantities required (12 tiles per box / 4.44 sq ft per box)
- Minimum order: 80 sq ft (180 tiles)
- Add 20% if the minimum is not ordered
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.