Yucatan Surface Bullnose
Yucatan Surface Bullnose Details
The price is per piece. To provide a finished look between a tiled surface and another surface, like a painted wall, consider using surface bullnose (SBN) tile along the transition edge. One edge of the tile has a glazed radius edge to provide a transition to a wall or other surface. In general, use the same size surface bullnose as the field tile. Corner bullnose or double bullnose is available in the same artistic glazes used for our Yucatan Tiles.
- Handcrafted artisan porcelain molding with vibrant, layered glazes
- Best choice for pools and spas
- Ideal for interior and exterior applications
- Rated for freeze/thaw conditions
- Made to order; allow six weeks
Formats and Sizes
Yucatan tile sizing is modular in a square foot space, allowing for a 3/16" grout joint throughout. The actual size is below. Yucatan tile is 10/32" thick.
|Nominal Size||Pieces per SqFt||Actual Size|
|3" x 3"||16
||3-13/16" x 3-13/16"|
|4" x 4"||9||3-13/16" x 3-13/16"|
|6" x 6"||4||5-13/16" x 5-13/16"|
|8" x 8"||2.25||7-13/16" x 7-13/16"|
Application and Use
Use this tile only in the applications specified below. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Ideal for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Appropriate for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Ideal for frosty outdoor environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions
- Acceptable for wet locations like showers and steam rooms when correctly installed and maintained, except for the Veracruz glaze
- Suitable for submerged areas like pools or fountains except for the Veracruz glaze