As another year draws to a close, I always like to take stock of what tiles were top-sellers at Avente Tile. This informal review of the year's top selling tiles provides some insight into trends. In this year's list, you'll find that cement tiles dominate the sales including many popular stocked designs like Cuban Heritage Design 110-2B. Hexagon formats made an appearance this year and some of our ever-popular Spanish ceramic tiles continue to hold the limelight since started many years ago.
Avente Tile will be closed Wednesday, Dec. 30 - Friday, Jan. 1 for the New Year's Holiday. We'll be back in the office on Monday, January 4, 2016. Happy New Year!
Design Trends from 2015
You'll notice that plain and patterned grey tiles are still very popular and have been for about three years. Plain white tiles didn't even show up in the list this year. Our Arabesque cement tile and Rustic Pavers in rectangular formats have gained popularity over our patterned cement tile designs. Where patterns are used, there tends to be a strong trend for bolder colors that make a strong statement as opposed to "softer patterns" created with muted or neutral colors. Our Spanish tile lines were not as popular this year; but, the Andalucia and Soria are still strong sellers. Hexagon tiles are being used on floors and walls with pleasing designs created using a blend of several colors.
Top Selling Tiles of 2015
Without further ado, here's the top 15 best-selling tiles of 2015.
1. Heritage Dark Shadow Cement Tile (10" x 10" Polished)
2.Traditional Bayahibe Cement Tile (8" x 8" Polished, Black & White)
3. Classic Fez A Cement Tile (8"x8" Unpolished)
4. Traditional Bruselas Cement Tile (8" x 8" Polished, Standard Colorway)
5. Artist Series Tania Marmolejo Union 1A Cement Tile (10" x 10" Polished)
6. Cuban Heritage Design 110-2B Cross, Medallion & Border Patterns (8" x 8" Polished)
7. Arabesque Hexagon Spanish Paver / Cement Tile (8" Unpolished, Assorted Colors)
8. Spanish Soria Ceramic Tile (6" x 6")
9. Rustic Paver Cement Tile (Custom Format 9" x 18", City Hall Red, Cotto Dark)
10. Classic LaRochelle A Cement Tile (8" x 8" Unpolished)
11. Yucatan P101 Glazed Porcelain Tile (6" x 6")
12. Spanish Andalucia Glazed Ceramic Tile (3" x 6")
13. Arabesque Malaga Spanish Paver / Cement Tile (Assorted Grey Colors)
14. Traditional Fleur-de-Lis in Clover Cement Tile (8" x 8" Polished)
15. Classic St. Tropez A Cement Tile (8" x 8" Unpolished)
Share this post
- Tags: Tile Trends