Cement tiles are the perfect choice for bathroom installations.
In this installation, the tile is used on the floor, wall, and ceiling for a very modern feel. The border is used between the wall and floor joints to provide a boundary and transition.
Create a contemporary look with cement tiles using these guidelines:
- Limit your choices to a few colors.
- Choose simple patterns that use just a few colors.
- Install patterns so they run to the edge of the room.
- Use a border at the edge of a room if you are installing the same pattern on vertical and horizontal surfaces to provide a transition.
You can install cement tiles on floors, walls, backsplashes, counters, and ceilings. Cement tiles work well in any room including kitchens and bathrooms. They are ideal for both commercial and residential applications. Cement tiles are not frost proof and are not suitable for outdoor locations that are subject to freezing.
Learn more about cement tiles by visiting our Cement Tile Information Center. Check out our complete line of Cuban Heritage Cement Tiles. Each pattern has three or four colorways. Many are Cuban Tiles are stocked for quick ship, visit our In Stock Cement Tile page to find out or give us a call.
Share this post
- Tags: Backsplash/Wall, Bathroom, Contemporary, Cuban, Decorative/Patterned, Flooring, Indoor, Residential