Arabesque Malaga Cement Tile
Handmade Arabesque Malaga tiles provide a rustic look using Interlocking geometric shapes. Expect variation in size, thickness, and color and works best installed with a wide, ½" grout joint. Tiles are made of concrete and have through-body color. All prices are per square foot.
|Format Sizes and Coverage (sq. ft.)|
|Pieces||Size and Name|
|3||8’’ x 10’’|
- Colors: Confirm colors with chips from the Rustic Color Palette
- Lead Time: Made to order; allow 4-6 weeks
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Thickness: ¾" nominal
- Application: wall, floor, indoors, outdoors, wet, freeze/thaw
- Sealing: Required. Seal with a penetrating sealer
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains
- Suitable for outdoor frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions