Arabesque Segovia Cement Tile
Handmade Arabesque Segovia tiles provide a rustic look using Interlocking geometric shapes. Expect variation in size, thickness, and color. Install these tiles with a broad, ½" grout joint due to the dimensional variations found in rustic tiles. These tiles are made from concrete and have through-body color.
Segovia Formats and Coverage (sq. ft.)
|Pieces||Nominal Size and Name|
|5||5" x 5" Cross|
|5||5" x 5" Quatrefoil|
Arabesque Segovia Details
- Colors: Confirm colors with chips from the Rustic Color Palette
- Lead Time: Made to order; allow 4-6 weeks
- Weight: 7 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Thickness: ¾" nominal
- Application: wall, floor, indoors, outdoors, wet, freeze/thaw
- Sealing: Required. Seal with a penetrating sealer
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged areas like pools or fountains
- Ideal for frosty outdoor environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions