Arabesque Zafra Cement Tile
Handmade Arabesque Zafra tiles provide a rustic look using Interlocking geometric, shapes. Inspired by Moorish design, these cement tiles can be used on floors or walls both indoors and outdoors including commercial and residential applications. Expect variation in size, thickness, and color because each tile is handmade. These tiles work best when installed with a wide, ½" grout joint. Tiles are made of concrete and have through-body color. All prices are per square foot.
|Format Sizes and Coverage (sq. ft.)|
|Pieces||Size and Name|
|3||10’’ x 8’’|
- Colors: Confirm colors with chips from the Rustic Color Palette
- Lead Time: Made to order; allow 4-6 weeks
- Weight: 6.9 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Thickness: ¾" nominal
- Application: wall, floor, indoors, outdoors, wet, freeze/thaw
- Sealing: Required. Seal with a penetrating sealer
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains
- Suitable for outdoor frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions