Mission Brass Cross Cement Tile 8"x8"
Mission Brass Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- The brass accent provides a modern and sophisticated look
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- In stock for quick ship
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.32 tiles per sq ft
- Box (12 tiles) Coverage: 5.17 sq ft
- Minimum order: 100 sq ft (19 boxes or 228 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade. You should expect variations in color, shade, and size in all tiles.
Mission colors used in this pattern: White (S100), Black (S101), Brass Cross insert
This tile pattern is a quarter design pattern, so you need four tiles to complete the motif. A group of four (4) tiles are shown in the product photo. The rug layout reveals a grouping of 16 tiles. We show a single tile for the sample image.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Ideal for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.