Clay Arabesque Segovia Tile
Handmade Arabesque Segovia tiles provide a classic Spanish look using Interlocking geometric, shapes. Tile collection pays homage to its Moorish and Spanish tile roots. Mix or match from 60 glazes to create a custom look that is contemporary or traditional; but, is distinctively you. These ceramic tiles are great for floors or walls. Glaze chips are available for quick ship. All prices are per square foot (sq ft).
|Format Sizes and Coverage (sq. ft.)|
|Pieces||Size and Name|
- High-fired classic terra cotta tile on 3/8" thick red bisque
- Extruded clay body for a rustic look
- Purchase Sample Glaze Chips here to confirm colors
- Made to order, allow 4-6 week
- Samples made to order, allow 3 weeks
- Made in the USA, no minimum order
- Read our Ceramic Tile FAQs.
Application and Use
Ceramic tiles glazes have different hardness and slip resistance properties. This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines. Floor application glazes are listed below.
- Unglazed bisque should be sealed with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly installed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains unless a clear over-glaze is applied at additional cost
- Suitable for outdoor frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions
Glazes for Floor Applications and Use
ONLY The following glazes are suitable for all indoor and outdoor floor applications:
Mission Red (unglazed)
Black and Blue