Mission Stripes Border Encaustic Cement Tile 8"x8" - Gris on White
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Made to order. Allow about 6 - 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft
- Order by Box: 12 tiles or 5.22 sq ft per box
- Minimum order: 100 sq ft (19 boxes or 228 tiles)
- 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about 3 weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade and expect to see variation in color, shade and size.
Border pattern (7 tiles) shown in product image. A single border and corner tile shown for detail. Rug layout with California cement tile pattern in Gray Colorway.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.