Mission Amalia Aqua 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples may be available for quick ship
- Made to order. Allow about 6 - 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq. ft. / 5.2 sq. ft. per box (12 pcs per box)
- Minimum order: 100 sq. ft. (19 boxes or 228 tiles). A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq. ft.
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about 3 weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade. Expect variation in color, shade and size.
A group of 4 tiles is shown in the product photo. A group of 5 tiles x 5 tiles is shown in the rug layout. A single tile is shown for the sample.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.