Mission Anza 05 Encaustic Cement Tile 8"x8"
1 in stock
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples available for quick ship
- Stocked for quick ship; Allow 10 - 14 days for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft
- Order: Full boxes only. Twelve (12) pieces or 5.22 sq ft per box
- Minimum order: 100 sq ft (19 boxes or 228 tiles). A 20% surcharge is added on orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three (3) weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade. Expect variation in color, shade, and size.
Mission colors used in this pattern: White (S100), Gris (S900)
A group of 4 tiles shown in product photo. A group of 5 tiles x 5 tiles shown in rug layout. Sample image shows one tile.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.