Mission Vert Fonce 3"x3" Encaustic Cement Tile
Mission 3"x3" Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade encaustic cement tile, expect variation in color
- Solid color or plain tile, available in any color from the Mission Palette
- Unpolished (raw) finish
- This tile is pre-sealed with a penetrating sealer; you don't need a grout release
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installing
- Made-to-order, allow 8-10 weeks for delivery
- For samples and to confirm color choices, purchase Mission Color Chips
- Dimensions: 3″x3″x5/8" (7.50×7.50×1.60 cm)
- Weight per piece: 0.44 lbs
- Coverage per sq ft: 16.52 pieces
- Full-box quantities required (48 tiles/2.91 SF)
Minimum order: 80 sq ft
- We add a 20% surcharge to order quantities less than 80 sq ft
- Use the 3"x3" squares with our 8"x8" Mission Plain Octagon Tiles to create the classic octagon and dot pattern.
- Use similar colors (i.e., dark blue, light blue) for a softer, muted design, like Azul Rey with Blue Claire.
- Use complementary colors for a bold statement, like Verde Canada with Salmon.
The product image shows 16 tiles laid in a 1'x1' square.
Application and Use
We recommend cement tiles for use in the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Good Choice for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST-RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains