Arabesque San Felipe 9 x 11 Cement Tile
Handmade Arabesque San Felipe tiles provide a rustic look using Interlocking geometric shapes inspired by Spanish Colonial designs. Expect variation in size, thickness, and color. These rustic tiles look best installed with a wide, ½" grout joint. Tiles are made of concrete and have through-body color. All prices are per square foot.
The 9"x11" San Felipe has a very traditional look and features pillowed edges and rounded corners.
|Nominal Size||Actual Size||Coverage|
|9" x 11"||9" x 11 ¼"||1.65 pcs per sq. ft.|
- Colors: Confirm colors with chips from the Rustic Color Palette
- Lead Time: Made to order; allow 4-6 weeks
- Weight: 7.2 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Thickness: ¾" nominal
- Application: wall, floor, indoors, outdoors, wet, freeze/thaw
- Sealing: Required. Seal with a penetrating sealer.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains
- Suitable for outdoor frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions