Mission Alegre Azul 4"x4" Encaustic Cement Tile
2Mission Alegre Azul 4"x4" Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples may be available for quick ship
- Made to order. Allow about 6 - 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 5/8"
- Weight: 0.73 LBS/tile
- Coverage: 9.29 tiles/SF
- Box Quantity: 48 PCS/box (5.2 SF)
- Minimum order: 100 SF (20 boxes)
- A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 SF
Mission cement tile patterns can be customized using any 60+ colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade. You should expect to see color, shade, and size variations in all tiles.
Design Tip: Consider using our Mission Alegre Verde Border tiles to create a rug in this same colorway as shown.
This tile pattern is a quarter design pattern, so you need four tiles to complete the motif. An image of a single tile is shown for the product sample; a grouping of four tiles is offered for the product box image. There is a photo showing the pattern repeat in the large rug layout
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.