Mission California Blue Encaustic Cement Tile 8"x8"
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
Create the look of a mosaic with this cool California pattern. The bold design uses sophisticated, moody blue colors.
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Made to order. Allow about 6 - 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft
- Order by Box: 12 tiles or 5.22 sq ft per box
- Minimum order: 100 sq. ft. (19 boxes or 228 tiles)
- 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission colors used in this pattern: This blue colorway includes Blue (S119), French Blue (S913), Gris (S900), Blanc (S902)
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade, and expect variation in color, shade, and size.
Four (4) tiles are in the product photo, and a single tile for the sample images. The rug layout shows a grouping of eight tiles x eight tiles.
Application and Use
It is best to only use this tile only in the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.