Mission Plain 10"x10" Arabesque Malaga Cement Tile
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Unique Arabesque, Spanish Colonial tile format
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Made to order. Allow about 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 10"x10"x5/8" or 10"x10"x3/8" (wall applications)
- Weight: 4.67 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.4 tiles per sq. ft.
- Order by Box: 6 pcs per box / 2.5 sq. ft. per box
- Minimum order: 100 sq. ft. (40 boxes)
- A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq. ft.
Mission Colonial cement tiles are available in any of the 60 colors of the Mission Palette. Cement tiles are handmade and variations in color, shade, and size are expected.
Mission colors used in this pattern: Green (S110)
In most images, five (5) complete tiles are shown plus cut tiles around the edge to make a square.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains