Mission Colonial Relief Encaustic Cement Tile 12"x12" Salmon Colorway
Mission Relief Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- The tile pattern is outlined in relief
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples may be available for quick ship
- Made to order. Allow about 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 3/4"
- Weight: 7.0 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 1 tile per sq ft
- Order by the box: 6 pcs per box (6 sq ft)
- Minimum order: 100 sq ft (17 boxes or 102 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about 3 weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade and expect to see some variation in color, shade, and size.
A single tile is shown for the sample image. A group of four (4) tiles is shown in the product photo. A group of 16 tiles is shown in the rug layout.