Mission Cox Border Cozy Colorway 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
Mission Cox Border Cozy Colorway 8"x8" Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples may be available for quick ship
- Lead Time: Made to order. Allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per SF
- Box Quantity: 12 pieces or 5.2 SF per box
- Minimum order: 100 SF (19 boxes or 228 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 SF
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any 60+ colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade. You should expect to see color, shade, and size variations in all tiles.
Group of 1 tile shown in product photo. Mission Cadiz Border with Mission Alcala B shown in rug.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Perfect for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains
We Also Recommend
Mission Big Chippendale Border Gris and Sage 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile